Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Monster and Co.

dreier112
10-30-2006, 11:35 PM
Hi there,

I have already posted my resume with monster.com. Does anybody know whether it is also accesible for employers looking on monster.ca?

Cheers,
Eric

Huckebein
10-31-2006, 01:50 AM
Hey Eric, ya if you choose the option that lets the general public to dig out your resume, then yes, they will scoop you up

I actually had an interview today by some random company.....

but it was..... bleh:mad:

Tsveta
10-31-2006, 09:32 AM
Hi, I would suggest posting your Resume with workopolis.com. Update it every week so the recruiters will know that you actively look for a job.

Also try contacting employment agencies (http://www.jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=1&sp=1)with available jobs in your field.

Where in Canada would you like to go?

Hi there,

I have already posted my resume with monster.com. Does anybody know whether it is also accesible for employers looking on monster.ca?

Cheers,
Eric

dreier112
10-31-2006, 09:51 PM
@huckebein
Thanks for that info

@Tsveta
somewhere in the southern provinces. I guess BC and Ontario would be the best places to find jobs.

Tsveta
11-01-2006, 09:05 AM
Don't underestimate Alberta. They have rapidly growing economy and lack of qualified workers. In the past years a lot of big corporations moved their head offices form BC to Alberta. The same think happened in Quebec. After the referendum a lot of corporations moved to Toronto.

somewhere in the southern provinces. I guess BC and Ontario would be the best places to find jobs.