Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Too many interviews and no luck yet :((

hellovn
02-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Hi All,

I am an international student and have a Master degree in Canada. I am under my work permit now.

My problem is:

"I have had too many interviews" and haven't got a job offer yet. Some interviews went bad, but some were very good. Some companies even told me that they are trying to hire me, but I have already waited for them for two weeks.

I also asked about my application status in some companies, they didn't answer me clearly that if I am rejected or accepted it.

Please advise me how I can know if a company is seriously thinking to hire me or not :(.

Thanks a lot!

Tsveta
02-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Hi All,

Please advise me how I can know if a company is seriously thinking to hire me or not :(.

Thanks a lot!

There is no way to know. The only thing you can do is to follow up. This way the potential employer will see you are really interested in the job. Also follow up with your recruiter. For more info read: How to Follow Up and Get That Job? (http://www.interviewqa.com/follow+up+letter/)

monikasmith
06-19-2010, 02:27 AM
make sure you send a good thank you letter to the interviewer once your interview is over. It helps them to remember you and helps you to get an extra edge over others.

readerenglish
07-24-2010, 06:23 AM
Hiring is business process and it takes money and business sense to hire someone.For some companies that can be a simple process but for some that can be complicated so I would suggest please wait.