Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : New to group and need money making ideas!!!!

Tarrie
02-18-2010, 06:25 PM
Hello there. I am a mother of three that has been searching for the right 'work from home' opportunity for years. I get so stressed out by all the spam and the scams.
Does anyone out there know of a REAL income opportunity that can be based out of my own home? I really would appreciate any feedback I can get.
Thanks so much.

irislogic
02-22-2010, 12:54 AM
Hi Tarrie! It depends on where your based and what kind of jobs you like to do. Some people I know sell their things on eBay and one has gone forward with that and went into dropshipping. Others do transcription work (check out Focus Forward and Quicktate). It's not a lot of money, but it'll help pay the billls. Good luck!

jojoba
03-04-2010, 11:07 AM
Some people do paid surveys and participate in secret shopper programs. I don't know how well the paid surveys actually pay but I know you can get some extra cash. Just keep in mind never to send any money to sign up for a paid survey - if they want that, it most likely is a scam!

4jcowgirl
03-09-2010, 02:11 PM
I just recently signed up to be a consultant of a wonderful jewelry party company. I was so frustrated with the prices of the other companies. Every time someone at my work would have a party, the cheapest thing in the catalog would be an $80 necklace! So, my daughter and I decided to do Just Jewelry. It is brand new, only a couple of years old and gets a new catalog 2 times a year. And the best part is that the jewelry is affordably priced between $12 and $38 (US)! The other great thing is that I make 50% profit! Let me know if you would like to get more information. We just recently started signing up Canadian consultant. I would love to answer any questions that you might have. I hope you find something that you will like.

Tsveta
05-28-2010, 11:22 AM
Are you a good writer? You can try to write articles and blog posts for money. Try http://www.textbroker.com/
People make decent money there.

Jason_Inch
07-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Hi Tarrie,

I posted a response to your ad yesterday but it seems that it wasn't posted.

I too had a similar situation... Wanting to earn an income from home.

A little about me...

Single parent here wanting to stay home with my son and raise him myself... but I had to earn an income too...?? Tough situation for any single parent.

Searched for years... and I let everyone know I was looking... might as well put it out there... someone... somewhere... had to know of something real... legal... and simple enough to do without a large investment as I didn't have a lot of money at the time.

So... Tarrie... Long story short. Someone finally approached me... Now a real good friend of mine. Kathy showed me something so hard to believe... I had to check out the BBB to find out if this was even real. It was real... and still is...!!! lol

I owe the world to Kathy and to this Company as they have given us our life back. We, me and my son, went from being broke all the time to now owning 2 homes and about to purchase our third... and we still have money in our pockets. That was 3 years ago now... and we're still doing this business from home. We only work the business a few hours per week so we can still go to the beach during the summer and I am able to attend every function and school trip with my son. It's funny... there are never any Dad's at these functions..?? Too bad really.

If you are still looking... and even if you are not... I now encourage anyone and everyone who wants a solid home opportunity to "Take A Look". It may not be rocket science, but it is legal, ethical, moral, etc... and it sure pays the bills.

Wishing you the Best Life has to offer... and much much more.

Very Happy Single Father of One,
Jason Inch
inch.jason@gmail.com