Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a Newbie - Introduction

RSTech
11-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Hello everyone. I just became a member of the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rob Simpson and I am a self-employed Electrical Technologist in Chatham, Ontario. My company name is RSTech and I specialize in PLC and HMI programming as well as control system design for industrial equipment. I know, sounds like an advertisment but I don't know how else to introduce myself without giving these details.

Anyway, I've been working for myself for about 2.5 years now. I've been really busy up to now so I thought I would join this site to get some tips on how to generate new business as well as to get (and offer) some advice on self-employment. I look forward to reading some posts! :)

lookingforjob
11-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Welcome Rob!

I'm glad to see other self-employed people joining this forum. I've been working for myself the last 6 years and I've never regretted it. I'll see you around.

wbar147
11-29-2006, 12:49 PM
Just join the group and wish to say hello to everyone...Am originally from Philippines and now working here in Bahrain while waiting for my visa???...been two years already..huh!

Tsveta
11-29-2006, 04:36 PM
Hi, did you apply for a skilled worker visa?

RSTech
11-29-2006, 07:50 PM
Just join the group and wish to say hello to everyone...Am originally from Philippines and now working here in Bahrain while waiting for my visa???...been two years already..huh!
Hello and welcome.

lbusch
01-31-2010, 09:29 AM
Hi all,
I joined in Oct while looking for a job. Still haven't found one, so maybe
a little effort here will help.
I do printed circuit layouts with various CAD tools. I have been doing
it non-stop for decades until this economic mess slowed things down.
I have been looking mainly in the Ottawa area and would like to remain here.
I hope to find useful info here among all you nice people.
Nice to meet ya!
Lyle