PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Search: www.seekmyjob.com

getjob
07-18-2005, 06:48 PM
It is great. :)

humbert_echeverria
05-17-2006, 01:35 PM
It is great. :)
How can I get a job in Canada. I am a mexican citizen.

Tsveta
05-17-2006, 06:07 PM
How can I get a job in Canada. I am a mexican citizen.

The easiest way to work and live in Canada is to apply for immigration as a skilled worker. The application processes takes about 2 years to complete and after you land in Canada you’ll have every right to live, work and study, like a Canadian citizen except to vote. Here is a list of things to consider before you apply: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/index.html

lana
05-18-2006, 10:28 AM
Do you want to come as a skilled worker/immigrant or you just need a work permit?

humbert_echeverria
05-19-2006, 03:44 PM
Do you want to come as a skilled worker/immigrant or you just need a work permit?
As Skilled worker.
I have worked for 16 years as electronic test engineer, and I would like to get a job as Electronic Technician or better offer.

usef03
05-24-2006, 09:02 PM
Once your resumes get posted to various job websites, offers will starting raining.

Bronco
05-25-2006, 11:30 PM
Once your resumes get posted to various job websites, offers will starting raining.

You think so? I dont ;)
Unfortunately it's not that easy!

I had my resume on every single job site out there, I got one or 2 offers but nothing to my liking.

RRCSTUDENT
11-17-2006, 07:43 PM
You think so? I dont ;)
Unfortunately it's not that easy!

I had my resume on every single job site out there, I got one or 2 offers but nothing to my liking.

Were you doing anything else other than posting your resume? No, the response isn't phenominal, but the ones that DO get you from that resume would NEVER HAVE FOUND YOU WITHOUT!!!!!

Ascended
11-21-2006, 07:45 PM
the website seems pretty legit, although there are better ones out there.