Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : iPod Video 30GB contest giveaway

Tsveta
11-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Hi everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity and invite everyone to join our new contest iPod Video giveaway. The iPod Video 30GB is worth $300 CAD.
Join now and win using jobforum.ca: http://www.jobforum.ca/november_2006_contest.php

lookingforjob
11-06-2006, 12:32 PM
Great idea guys!

I would love to win this iPod, because I have an old iPod shuffle which won't last long. Is this the new iPod video or the old one?

comehome
11-06-2006, 12:48 PM
So if I post more I have higher chances of winning, is that correct?

Administrator
11-06-2006, 12:52 PM
Great idea guys!

I would love to win this iPod, because I have an old iPod shuffle which won't last long. Is this the new iPod video or the old one?

This is the new iPod Video, which was released September, 2006. It is a nice mp3 and video player and I believe that it will be a nice reward for our forum members :).

Administrator
11-06-2006, 12:55 PM
So if I post more I have higher chances of winning, is that correct?

Yes, that is correct, but you need a minimum of 5 points to be eligible to win the iPod. Just starting a new thread at jobforum.ca brings you 5 points, and makes you eligible to participate. For more details, check this page:

http://www.jobforum.ca/november_2006_contest.php

RSTech
11-06-2006, 04:02 PM
The contest is a great idea to entice new members to the forum. I know a few small business owners like myself that I will point to this website. I just found it myself a couple of days ago and look forward to actively participating and watching the forum grow.

MrDisco
11-07-2006, 03:24 PM
interesting contest..good luck to everyone!

Administrator
11-07-2006, 03:42 PM
The contest is a great idea to entice new members to the forum. I know a few small business owners like myself that I will point to this website. I just found it myself a couple of days ago and look forward to actively participating and watching the forum grow.

Thanks Rob,

If you are going to refer people to our forum, please ask them to enter your username in the "Referrer" field on the registration page. You will receive 20 points for each referred user, who posts more than 5 messages during the contest period. Check the rules for more details:

http://www.jobforum.ca/november_2006_contest.php

Good luck with the contest!

Ascended
11-14-2006, 11:03 AM
considering that I've had two ipods stolen from my, and I just had a video ipod stolen exactly the same as this one, it would be remarkable and a huge self esteem booster to get this i pod

:D

Administrator
11-15-2006, 08:37 AM
considering that I've had two ipods stolen from my, and I just had a video ipod stolen exactly the same as this one, it would be remarkable and a huge self esteem booster to get this i pod

:D

Thanks for joining and good luck! Don't forget that if you post more you are increasing your chances to win the iPod.

Administrator
12-07-2006, 11:03 AM
The JobForum.ca November 2006 Contest has ended. The winner will be selected at a random online draw to take place at Art Branch office at 9:00 a.m. on December 12, 2006.

Ascended
12-07-2006, 09:22 PM
sounds great, GOOD LUCK to everyone. :D

Administrator
12-12-2006, 08:50 AM
We have selected the winner of the November 2006 JobForum.ca contest in a random draw. The name of the winner is Rob Simpson with username RSTech. Congratulations Rob!

We want to thank everybody who participated and we wish everybody Happy Holidays!

Rob, please contact me for instructions how to claim your prize.

RSTech
12-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Thank you very much, that's fabulous. Looks like Christmas is here a little early for me this year. I already liked this website, now I like it even more! Cheers!