Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : hamilton

sbellemare
11-06-2006, 03:00 PM
if anyone is from hamilton hook me up. i need a job, im 17 and have no experience which is my problem getting a job. hard worker, organized, good computer and communication skills. scottbellemare@hotmail.com

lana
11-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Hi, what kind of job are you looking for? Did you finish High School?

sbellemare
11-07-2006, 07:38 AM
im looking for part time or full time work, either general labour, grocery stores, retail anything pretty much ill take, no im in still doing school but i do it online so i can workk days or nights whatever i can take because o can do school whenever i want.

Tsveta
11-07-2006, 08:17 AM
You can try bartending, waiting tables, job in retail sales, gift wrapping...lots of opportunities are available as the holidays are approaching. Almost every store is hiring now and need extra help. Go to your local mall with a couple of resumes and try to talk to the person in charge of hiring.

Tsveta
11-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Have you thought of moving to different province? Check out our Job Offers (http://www.jobforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=16)section for more positions available. This position is in Toronto: http://www.jobforum.ca/showthread.php?t=1035
but you can contact the recruiters and ask them if they have available positions in your area.

Ascended
11-19-2006, 09:38 AM
yah in edmonton we have tons of jobs for youngsters, I think that u'd get the most money out of a labour job, considering your lack of experience.. warehousing, construction, etc.. there should be lots of jobs in those fields.. in edm they pay b/w 15 -22 dollars, so .. there is good money to be made

contractor
11-20-2006, 09:17 AM
Can you really make $22 per hour in a warehouse? Isn't that too high and what exactly do you do? Lift boxes, rearrange stuff...

yah in edmonton we have tons of jobs for youngsters, I think that u'd get the most money out of a labour job, considering your lack of experience.. warehousing, construction, etc.. there should be lots of jobs in those fields.. in edm they pay b/w 15 -22 dollars, so .. there is good money to be made

Ascended
11-24-2006, 06:46 PM
yah u can,.. all you do is arrange stock and transport things.. i have couple of acquaintances that did it. they were youngsters too ! after the shipping is done, they sat around and drank, and chilled til there shift was over!