Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Job Interview Follow Up - Question !!!

devilsknight
06-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Just wanted some quick input on this question I have.

I was interviewed for a job a few weeks ago and was told by a friend who worked there that the company really liked me (even met the CEO during the interview).

I sent a thank you email about a week after the interview and expressed my interest in the position. I got a reply thanking me and how much they liked me and they would come to a decision on Friday (last week). I haven't heard anything from them at all.

Should I send another follow up email to them asking if everything is ok ? I've been told for like 2 weeks this place wanted to hire me, but it's been 5 days since their decision was suppose to be made. As for as I know it they haven't interviewed anyone else for the position either.

What should I say in the email ? The contact is the company CEO who travels between NJ and Ontario.

Opinions and help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !

Tsveta
06-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Follow up again! Tell him that you are still interest in the job. Some people are very busy and if they don't need to fill up the position right away they will not call you immediately. Call them right away. You have to follow up after every interview!!! http://www.interviewqa.com/follow+up+letter/