Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Insurance/financial agents, is there a need?

limberloc_11
11-22-2006, 02:46 AM
HI,

I was offered a chance to learn the insurance and financial business. Although its hard finding client because there are so many agents out there, but is it worth the work?

Tsveta
11-22-2006, 09:20 AM
A lot of people make a living as insurance agents. Do you feel you are good in sales? No matter what product you are selling you have to be good at convincing people that they need to buy your product. If you can do that you are good for the job...

limberloc_11
11-22-2006, 02:59 PM
Convincing people is one thing and having people trusting you is another. I don't want to work as a sale machine but rather a caring person who understand clients financial problem and help them with their insurance and investment.

there is this company called primerica that sounds really interested and they also promise a big fortune in return. Has anybody ever been with primerica and I they are also a multi-level marketing company?

Any opinion?

lana
11-22-2006, 03:06 PM
In the past I had a couple of unsolicited calls from Primerica. They were harvesting resumes I guess. They didn't sound professional at all!

limberloc_11
11-22-2006, 03:10 PM
thanks Lana,

I heard some bad things and some good things....I'm actually enrolled in the insurance course at the moment and find it very interesting.

I just wonder how hard it will be to seek clients