Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Application Form

takuma2004
11-22-2006, 02:08 PM
Hi guys

I'm from UK, i have completed about 5, 6 application forms for retail shops (sell clothes etc) such as Marks & Spencer apart from the last sections where they ask about qualities and customer service etc. I don't know what to write :(

I applying for a Sales Advisor/ Sales Assistant job and i am struggling to answer these kind of questions.

1. What qualities can you offer us?

2. Why do you want to work for us?

3. How would you provide a good customer service?

Could anyone help me answer these questions please? Thanks

lana
11-22-2006, 03:12 PM
These are very typical questions for a job interview. You are the only one who can answer these questions; okay, you can say that you are hardworking, dedicated, team player, like to sell clothes, with good customer service skills...

Tsveta
11-23-2006, 09:44 AM
To provide good customer service you have to be pleasant, nice, and patient, always smile, never disagree with a client, and always try to help the client or show him an alternative. That sort of thing.

takuma2004
11-23-2006, 11:44 AM
Thanks alot guys. I really appreciate it.

Lastly, somebody agency people asked me whether i have worked towards any targets while at work and i couldnt answer it properly at that time as i had never thought about this question before.

This is the job description:

Duties include: Assisting in the overall running of the department, providing an efficient sales service to customers, cash handling, operating fitting room, assisting customers with general enquiries/ complaints, display and movement and storage of stock.

The job description is above and i dont know what exactly to write for this question.

Have you ever worked to towards any targets?

Tsveta
11-24-2006, 12:11 PM
Your target could be to sell more than the previous sales rep. or to greatly reduce the complaints …. Be creative!

Ascended
11-24-2006, 06:44 PM
yah, i work in retail aside from my uni career and i'm a selling king eheh, but the key is that u have to like what you do, just tell them that you are looking forward to embracing a new environment and contributing to the overall success of the company/store by combining your wonderful traits and qualities with great product to produce maximum profit :D that will work!