Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

View Full Version : live-in caregiver

annie606
08-13-2005, 04:45 AM
Dear Sir/Madam:

I know that personal qualities matters a lot with the job. With this, I would like to tell you something about myself. I am 29 years old, single, trustworthy, reliable, hardworking, caring and mature enough to handle responsibilities. Not just to please you, but I love children because being with them you always feel young. These traits gave me the confidence that I am competent and you can fully trust me. Plus the fact that I completed the six months Live-in Caregiver Training Program required for Foreign Live-in Caregiver to Canada. My training includes a) First Aid Theory and Practice b) CPR c) Child Care d) Geriatric Care d) Personality Development and Conversational English e) Home Safety f) Housekeeping Theory and Practice g) Nutrition.

I believe that the above education, personal qualities and commitment makes a good combination to meet the demand of the work. I hope that you will provide me the opportunity to grow and to be of service to you.

Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you. You can reach me via e-mail at anabel_gaoat@yahoo.com

Respectfully yours,

MISS ANABEL P. GAOAT

pam_leano2004@yahoo.com
03-23-2006, 11:08 PM
march 24, 2006

dear all,

i want to say hi to all the readers of this website. let me say hello to the community. my name is pamela leaņo, 39 years old , married with 2 kids.i just graduated from my LCP live in caregiver program, a 6 month course here at Riverside College, Bacolod City, Philippines.our class which is Batch 39 started our training last aug 15,2005 and ended march 17,2006. i am hoping that thru this job forum i would gain new friends and be able to have conversations with a lot of people.i hope that job forum could help me find my employer.

best regards,

pamela:)

Administrator
03-24-2006, 08:54 AM
Welcome Anabel and Pamela!

I really hope our job forum will help you find job here in Canada. You can contact job agencies dealing with caregivers as this will be the easiest route to get employment in Canada.

kokhua
04-13-2006, 08:59 AM
Welcome Anabel and Pamela!

I really hope our job forum will help you find job here in Canada. You can contact job agencies dealing with caregivers as this will be the easiest route to get employment in Canada.

I think mass submission of resume to relevant job finder and employment agencies is always a key to success. Hard work but really pay off. Alot of my friends who arte in caregiver trade use these method every time and did not fail them at all.

Bigscope Job For You! (http://www.bigscope.com/int.htm)