Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here work from home?

luvmillion
11-29-2006, 01:43 AM
I am just wondering if anyone here work from home. Can be of any work
- Tutors
- Internet Business
- Telemarketeer
- Affiliate Marketing

If you do tell me about it. Curious thats all.
Because in Singapore my husband and I we work from home.

Nita

almo81
11-29-2006, 06:15 AM
I do some work from home. Mainly Business and Technology consulting (I'm in Telecom).

Problem is, I'm still owed money for some of the work I've done :-(

Almo

Ascended
11-29-2006, 08:11 AM
I do homework from home if that counts?! ;)

luvmillion
11-30-2006, 12:37 AM
I do some work from home. Mainly Business and Technology consulting (I'm in Telecom).

Problem is, I'm still owed money for some of the work I've done :-(

Almo

That always happen if you are a freelance or you running a business from home. I always get my money online. You should set up a paypal account so that you get paid easily online.

luvmillion
11-30-2006, 05:12 PM
I do homework from home if that counts?! ;)

Only if you get paid.

Hey thats a pretty cool idea. Do homework for others and get paid for it.

At the same time get good grades.:D

mattpiloto
12-01-2006, 10:39 AM
My wife operates a dayhome and will be opening a hair salon just as soon as we get it finished. Works well, as we don't have to pay for daycare for our kids.

RSTech
12-03-2006, 10:31 PM
I work from home and on-site at my customer's facilities. It probably works out to about 60-70% at home and the rest on-site. I am an Electrical Technologist and design and program control systems for industrial equipment. I also perform troubleshooting of industrial control systems regardless if it was one my control systems or someone elses.

luvmillion
12-05-2006, 01:23 AM
My wife operates a dayhome and will be opening a hair salon just as soon as we get it finished. Works well, as we don't have to pay for daycare for our kids.

I wish you all the best with your hair salon business.
Nita

mattpiloto
12-06-2006, 09:01 AM
I wish you all the best with your hair salon business.
Nita

Thanks! She's been wanting to start one for a long time. She sort of does it now, but with no place at home to do it she has to travel to people's houses to cut their hair. Not very economical.

Ascended
12-06-2006, 09:01 PM
got a cuzin that works from, makes a lot, and tons of freedom .. if you've got the willpower and start-up capital, do it up!

luvmillion
12-10-2006, 01:20 PM
got a cuzin that works from, makes a lot, and tons of freedom .. if you've got the willpower and start-up capital, do it up!

To start an online business. you do not require big startup capital. All you need is;
- about $70 for web hosting,
- get an ebook or program that teaches you how to start one and
- an experience person to guide you towards online success.

Nita

Eugenio
12-26-2006, 04:05 AM
What are you discussing now? :confused:

John C
01-04-2007, 01:00 AM
Hi luvmillion, Yes Having a 9 to 5 job sucks. I Work From Home Online!

It's really great that you can do this from anywhere in the world 24/7. The Internet is a fantastic medium to easily earn up to $450-$750 per week part time. Work your own hours. My membership is only $47 :)

Beleive me, It's a real job and I work very hard for 2 - 3 hours each day. You don't have to get up at the crack of dawn, leave home, or drive through peak hour traffic and you can work in your PJ's if you want. (I sometimes do :))

As long as you have a computer with Internet access and can read basic English there are no special skills reqiured - anyone can do this. It's really that easy...

I checked out your site. Nice work, keep it up! :)

To your success

John C

honeybun
01-19-2007, 03:43 PM
Hi I amnew here. Joined because I am looking for extra income to be made at home on the computer. I checked out the site on your post. how long have you been doing it?, roughly how much can you make? thanks for any info you can give me.
Lisa