Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Requirements for Federal Government Resumes

brownrigg
12-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Good evening, I am hoping someone can provide some input on how to write a resume with impact for the Government of Canada. I have heard that they are very different than most private organization requirements. Is this indeed the case? :) :)

Tsveta
12-04-2006, 08:51 AM
The requirements are no different. Your resume should be brief and it should outline all relevant requirements, such as your Experience. "Your resume should make a clear connection between the job requirements listed on the advertisement and your previous experience. Failure to do so may result in your application being rejected." this is what the government advises all potential job seekers.

resume101
01-08-2007, 01:30 AM
Hi,

Saw your posts and it looks like you're creating a resume. We are offering a very affordable resume for $65 to be delivered within three days time. If you are interested, you can contact me at writers101@webtech-101.com

Regards,
Tatiana

Good evening, I am hoping someone can provide some input on how to write a resume with impact for the Government of Canada. I have heard that they are very different than most private organization requirements. Is this indeed the case? :) :)

Tsveta
02-15-2007, 09:04 AM

Hi,
Did you have any luck so far?

For more resume tips go to this new Job Articles (http://www.jobagencies.ca/default.aspx?article=Job+Articles)section. Most of the tips apply for almost every job interview.

Good luck and keep us posted!