Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : how is the current Job situation in Canada

daisy_cuter
12-06-2006, 09:41 AM
I have recently been given the permanent resident status by Canadian immigration department. I will be moving to Canada in summer 2007. I am have got an MBA degree from a UK university and presently working as a sale Manager in my home country representing a software house. Is there any opportunity of work available for an experienced person.

Ascended
12-06-2006, 05:24 PM
you should be able to find a job no problems.. economy is thriving.. especially in Alberta and B.C. and with ur education I'm sure you'll do fine.

Tsveta
12-07-2006, 08:58 AM
I have recently been given the permanent resident status by Canadian immigration department. I will be moving to Canada in summer 2007. I am have got an MBA degree from a UK university and presently working as a sale Manager in my home country representing a software house. Is there any opportunity of work available for an experienced person.

Hi, you can try monster.ca and workopolis.com to look for a job. This will give you an idea. Also when you arrive you can start contacting recruiting agencies (http://www.jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=1&sp=1). Jobagencies.ca has a huge list of employment agencies. Just find the agencies recruiting in your field and contact them.