Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : work at home

tuonline
09-27-2005, 08:06 AM
Finding a work at home job doesn't have to be a challenge... CJ Freelance offers an all-in-one resource center for the homebased jobseeker. Our resources are targeted towards those who do NOT want to work outside of their homes, for whatever reasons. Whether you are highly skilled, or just starting out, we are quite confident that you will find what you are looking for! Let us help you at CJFreelance today

trappercase
03-07-2006, 12:06 PM
Can you please give us some examples of some of the home based jobs that you offer? Or are you a "middle man" that matches job seekers with jobs? If so could you provide a few examples of the matches you've made? I am interested in working at home, and would love to find something that is legitimate and fits my aptitudes.

Julie
05-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Can you please give us some examples of some of the home based jobs that you offer? Or are you a "middle man" that matches job seekers with jobs? If so could you provide a few examples of the matches you've made? I am interested in working at home, and would love to find something that is legitimate and fits my aptitudes.

I am also interested in this but you did not return to give us some more info.

How does it all work?