Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : How to quit a job during training?

nadiahajam
12-09-2006, 10:28 PM
kdjfgkdjg dgjkgdf ldlfgnd,g dgdfg dfg

Tsveta
12-11-2006, 09:04 AM
Have you signed any contract yet? Give your notice according to the contract agreement and don't feel embarrassed.

nadiahajam
12-11-2006, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=Tsveta;4206]Have you signed any con

RSTech
12-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Put the shoe on the other foot for a moment. If they suddenly didn't want you after only 2 weeks, would they feel embarrassed to let you go? I don't think so. Be professional, be truthful, thank them for the opportunity and explain you are moving on.

Roshni Poddar
08-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Embarrassing is not the word in such a case. The words that you will find most suitable is scared of work contract.. If you dont have them, then feel free to leave the company at your discretion!!!!

How can I gracefully tell my employer that I will be "quitting" after only two weeks of training? I have started my training for a job as a customer service agent for Fido cell phones, but I was recently offered a much more interesting opportunity, which I feel I must seize. How can I diplomatically tell Fido I will be leaving them, after only 2 weeks of training, without making a fool of myself? This is going to be pretty embarrassing, I feel quite irresponsible and like a major let-down, but I really prefer the other job...

move4
11-11-2008, 01:40 AM
Embarrassing is not the word in such a case. The words that you will find most suitable is scared of work contract.. If you dont have them, then feel free to leave the company at your discretion!!!!

Every job I've ever had 3 months probation where either side could immediately end the relationship.