Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : how to get a "free visa" ???

kothok
12-13-2006, 05:47 AM
hi
just wondering if any one can help me informing more about "free visa". Am I allowed to aply for a free visa from outside canada ? or say. if someone sponsored me to come and work in canada(work permit) and while I arrived can I aply for the "free visa" so that I can look for a new job suitable for me or I have to wait for 2 yrs until my work permit expires.
many thx

Tsveta
12-13-2006, 12:34 PM
Hi, this government web site will give you a very good idea of the different ways to come to Canada. You can immigrate under the skilled worker program, you can come to work here and you can come to study. It's all in there. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html

Check it out.

What is your profession? Do you have any University degree?

sheh2000
03-22-2007, 06:21 AM
hi
just wondering if any one can help me informing more about "free visa". Am I allowed to aply for a free visa from outside canada ? or say. if someone sponsored me to come and work in canada(work permit) and while I arrived can I aply for the "free visa" so that I can look for a new job suitable for me or I have to wait for 2 yrs until my work permit expires.
many thx

i want a work in cananda so that i can make my family future,please if any one gentleman can help me to make my future bright b'coz i am from a middle class cannot affort the huge amount.