Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : how to immigrate??

Tinkerbell
12-13-2006, 05:48 AM
Hi all!!
We are 2french students (21years old) and we will have our exams in june 07...and pass them i hope!!! :) So we want to immigrate in Canada (Vancouver if it's possible) in next year (january 08)...we tried to find some info to know how to immigrate but we didn't succeed!!!:(

We would like to know if we need a job and so a work permit or if we can immigrate and later find a job....

PS: we are looking for a job of personal assistant....;)

thank for your help!!!:D

Tsveta
12-13-2006, 12:31 PM
Hi, this government web site will give you a very good idea what you have to do to immigrate to Canada. You can immigrate under the skilled worker program, you can come to work here and you can come to study. It's all in there. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html
Check it out.
What are you studying? Do you have any University degree?

Tinkerbell
12-15-2006, 04:52 AM
Thanks...I will visit this web site...;)

I study secretary tasks, management, international trade, organization, english, spanish, french:p and chinese...:p .It's a diploma (in 2 years) which is done after the "baccalaureat" (==> A level).
And it prepare us to become personal assistant or executive or administrative assistant, we have to do a training in a foreign country...I have been in Londres, England last year, and this year I have been in Madrid, Spain.
So I have my "baccalauréat" and I will pass, I hope ;) , my exam in june which is called a Brevet Technicien Supérieur Assistant Trilingue.