Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : i need a job

petr_po_05
12-18-2006, 04:25 AM
Hy!i'm an rumanian girl who wants to go to Canada!this is my ressume. If someone thinks i have at least 1 opportunity to be accepted there please send me an e-mail.Thank u
CURRICULUM VITAE
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : PETRUTA PAULA NICOLETA
Address : str.Ioan Brezoianu ARAD
E-mail : petr_po_05@yahoo.com

Nationality : romanian
Date of birth : 03.01.1983

WORK EXPERIENCE
• Dates (from – to) 01.10 - still
• Name and address of employer SC.SINOROMA DISTRIBUTION - ROMANIA
• Type of business or sector
• Occupation or position held ASISTENT SALES MANAGER
• Main activities and responsibilities -I have to identified and developed potential distributors, re-sellers and other companies (partner companies);- I must conclude agreements with such partner companies and maintains partnership;- Maintain and strengthens customer contacts with and users and distributors;- Report periodically to the National Sales Manager and the Manufacturer’s Product Manager,and to coordinates the activity of the Merchendisers;

• Dates (from – to) 10.04-01.10.2006
• Name and address of employer SC.SINOROMA DISTRIBUTION – ROMANIA
• Type of business or sector sales
• Occupation or position held MERCHENDISER
• Main activities and responsibilities -I was responsible for putting out products on shelves, in coolers, building and maintaining displays, backroom management(organization). Also responsible for writing down accurate milage from store to store, calling in our hours daily and attending all schedualed meetings. I had to make sure, customer service is our top priority and we take pride in our work as our complete. I was responsible for communication with our sales reps, bulk drivers, and upper management . I had the most laborous job at Dubliss.As merchendiser you have to carry the materials,expose them , raport and be always active.

EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Dates (from – to) october 2006 - still
• Name and type of organisation providing education and training Tehnical University Petrosani
• Principal subjects/occupational
skills covered MANAGEMENT OF HUMANE RESURCE
• Title of qualification awarded still learning

• Dates (from – to) october 2001 - july 2006
• Name and type of organisation providing education and training University Aurel Vlaicu Arad.Faculty of Alimentary Engineering,Tourism and enviroment protection.
skills covered TEHNOLOGY AND INSPECTION QUALITY OF ALIMENTARY FOOD.
• Title of qualification awarded: university degree

• Dates (from – to) SEPTEMBER 1997- JUNE 2001
• Name and type of organisation providing education and training secondary school : MIHAI EMINESCU,PETROSANI
skills covered MATHEMATICS-PHYSICS
• Title of qualification awarded :school-leaving examination

LANGUAGES :
English (good) ,Italian (good), Spanish (basic)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Good abilities of comunication in human relations.
Spirit of organisation and resolving problems.
I’m energic, entusiastic, positive, resourceful and trustworthy.
I’m capable to hire, motivate and control a team.
I have experience and power in convincing important and ruling people.

Certificate of linguistic competence in English - 2006
Training : Comunication Skills Orange - july 2006

DRIVING LICENCE(S): Cat. B from 2004

Tsveta
12-19-2006, 09:07 AM
Hi,
Do you want to come to Canada as skilled worker immigrant or just to work for a while? For more information on the different ways to come to Canada visit this government web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html

I think you need to rewrite your Resume. For more info you can follow these resume writing tips (http://www.jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=4&sp=2)or go through our Resume section: http://www.jobforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=8