Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Java/Jsp/Mysql/Mssql Freeliance Programmer available

delta026
12-22-2006, 02:25 AM
Hi
I am looking for a freeliance or contract programming job. I have master degree in computer science and have more than 3 years of professional experience in server side web based information system development. If anyone is looking for freeliance programmer to work in java technology backened by mysql or mssql database engine.I have experience in building commercial information systems.

Services:
Robust Server side programming in Jsp/Servelet/EJB Application with complex Report Generation.
SQL data scrubbing/managing
Data mining and warehousing
Standalone Systems/Applications

Tsveta
12-22-2006, 09:24 AM
Hi, did you check monster.ca and workopolis.com? You can try contacting employment agencies (http://www.jobagencies.ca) that have jobs available in your field.

RSTech
12-22-2006, 10:59 PM
Hi
I am looking for a freeliance or contract programming job. I have master degree in computer science and have more than 3 years of professional experience in server side web based information system development. If anyone is looking for freeliance programmer to work in java technology backened by mysql or mssql database engine.I have experience in building commercial information systems.

Services:
Robust Server side programming in Jsp/Servelet/EJB Application with complex Report Generation.
SQL data scrubbing/managing
Data mining and warehousing
Standalone Systems/Applications

Where are you based? Are you available for site visits to industrial facilities and if so do you have Worker's Compensation insurance and liability insurance?