Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : How can I start a carear as a Squash Coach in CA

daisy_cuter
12-22-2006, 08:42 AM
I have been playing good level squash in Pakistan and have been coaching junior players for 4 years, Now I am in Canada, how can i earn money by teaching junior players. do i need some kind of certificate or approval.

Tsveta
12-22-2006, 09:23 AM
You will most likely need a certificate but you better check that. You can call youl local Community centre and they may have some suggestions or job openings.

anderson
01-11-2007, 09:19 AM
In my apartment building we have a squash room. So I figured you can talk to the management and give lessons if you get people to sign up. Put an ad in a newspaper or online. Just some ideas...

lana
01-22-2007, 08:55 AM
Hi, why don't you call YMCA? They may have job openings for squash coaches/teachers.

I have been playing good level squash in Pakistan and have been coaching junior players for 4 years, Now I am in Canada, how can i earn money by teaching junior players. do i need some kind of certificate or approval.

Vera
02-02-2007, 09:28 AM
Hi, why don't you call YMCA? They may have job openings for squash coaches/teachers.

Yes, try YMCA. I am a swimming instructor and I found a job with YMCA, part-time, but good enough to get me started and to find a full time job as an instructor later!