Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : VAMOS a CANADA NEVER APPLY TO

Garvard
12-29-2006, 03:53 AM
I would like to post a precaution and warning explanation for applying to immigration firm called Vamos a Canada. Their address is 53 Dewpoint Rd.
Thornhill, Ontario
Canada L4J9E1
Tel: 905-326-2880
Fax: 905-370-0315
Email: info@vamosacanada.com
Web: www.vamosacanada.com

They have a program called International Job Search Package which costs $2,500. I have applied to this firm for this program and they promised to find a real job offer for me. But to do this they said me to pay $350 for "Market Evaluation Program". I have paid them and in 2 days they sent me a Market Evaluation Report which using double spacing has been sprained for 9 pages.
That "Report" (which they presented as their hard work on my file) starting from first letter and till the end was taked from official site of http://www.jobfutures.org. When I said them that I am not happy to pay $350 for just copy and paste of official information they refused me to refund paid money.
This firm used fraud!!! Never use them.

Tsveta
01-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Thank you for that posting.
I would advise every job seeker not to pay to any company to find them a job. The recruiting companies get paid from the employers and their service is completely free to the jobseekers!

contractor
01-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Wow this doesn’t sound good! Well you have to be aware of such companies and thanks for posting that link but a rule of thumb is never to pay to get a job ;)