01-04-2007, 02:09 PM
Alchemic Dream Inc.
21051 Succursale St Marc
Shawinigan – G9N 8M7 (Québec)
Canada
 : 1 514 312 4513
Email: jobs@alchemicdream.net

GAME MASTERS

Alchemic Dream is currently seeking Game Masters (GM) to organize in-game events, to personify NPCs, and to carry out public relations in the midst of a persistent world. Applicants must be fluent in English. Passion for MMOGs, strong abilities in written communication and customer service as well as organizational and planning skills are required. Knowledge of German is an asset. Some previous experience as a GM is a plus, but is not required, as is a flexible schedule.

This is a home-based position.

Goals:

In-game Support:
-
Answer players’ questions and respond to incidents encountered during the game by e-mail or via tools that are available in-game.

Community Management:
Participate in the moderation of the forums, and answer players’ questions to remain in touch with the community.
Participate in the organization and management of the in-game events.
Resolve potential situations of harassment, insults, and racism.
Help new players learn the mechanism of the game.
Send a daily report to the team coordinator.

Required Abilities:

- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Determination and a high level of commitment.
- Fluency in English (translation of various texts).
- The ability to work independently and good time management skills.
- A passion for MMOGs, RPGs, and for online game communities.
- A high speed Internet connection, as well as a computer equipped with a good configuration (able to play the most recent MMOGs).

Additional Assets:

-A high school diploma or more
-Professional experience within the medium of MMOGs.
-Knowledge of community management tools.
-Residing in, or having the intention of residing in Canada.
-A flexible schedule.

Salary offered:

TBD

Schedule:

40 hours per week

Please forward your resume to the following Internet address: jobs@alchemicdream.net attention Lydia Provencher or am.simard@alchemicdream.com

sixthsense
01-23-2007, 05:21 AM
Hi

First of all thanks for the job posting in this forum. It helps me to find the job as per my criteria. Presently I am working as a game master and community coordinator for an online game( MMORPG) community. Presently I am residing in India and willing to relocate any other part of this world. I am passionate about game whether its online or off line. Played game like City of Heroes/Villains, Lineage, Linerage2, Auto Assault, Dungeon & runners and lots of offline games.

Regards
Tusshar

Ann Marie Simard
01-23-2007, 07:23 AM
Dear Sir, many thanks for your reply.

As you know, or surely can guess, as a HRD in a major MMO servicing company, I receive between 25 to 100 resumes per day.

I have marked your resume of interest to us and it is - yes - still on my desktop. Why? Canadian residents - or those willing to immigrate, but I have to justify this - have a priority as per Canadian Labour Law - we have to justify why we cannot find candidates in Canada.

Also, French as a second language is needed, which was not clear in your resume. When the Phase 2 is coming, I would like to get in touch with you.

Sincerely,

Ann Marie Simard, M.A, Ph.D
Director, Human Resources (yes, promotion)
Alchemic Dream
http://www.alchemicdream.net

--

sixthsense
01-24-2007, 11:16 AM
Thanks a lot for your reply!:)