Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : job interview for sales representative

sha_2007
01-12-2007, 09:37 AM
Hi all,

I am new on this forum.well i'm going to have my first job interview next week and I'm very nervous I dont know what kind of questions they will ask me?

If anyone here had an interview for sales representative so could you please tell me what kind of questions had been ask during your interview.

Thanks

Tsveta
01-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Hi, Welcome to JobForum.

Here are some common questions that are asked during all job interviews:
http://jobforum.ca/showthread.php?t=15

They will ask you some specific questions about the job and a piece of advice. Do some research on the company and the products you are supposed to sell. You will make a very good impression if you can talk about their products.
There is a list of Questions You Can Ask: http://jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=4&sp=3
It is important to ask questions during a job interview.
After the interview follow up! Thank them for their time, leave a voice mail, send them a quick email but ALWAYS follow up.

almo81
01-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Someone (An MBA lecturer actually) told me of an interesting technique for evaluating candidates to sales positions.

the Interviewer takes a peace of paper, draws a dollar sign on it, and gives it to the Candidate - asking him what comes to mind when he sees this.

That the Interviewer is looking for are not the answers, though. He's looking if the money symbol "does" something to the candidate (he lights up, gets excited, changes his tone, etc.). If No, then the candidate is rejected.

Almo

contractor
01-19-2007, 10:08 AM
Hi,
Tell us what happened? Did they ask you tough questions?
Did you get the job?

Hi all,

I am new on this forum.well i'm going to have my first job interview next week and I'm very nervous I dont know what kind of questions they will ask me?

If anyone here had an interview for sales representative so could you please tell me what kind of questions had been ask during your interview.

Thanks

JesusAlb
11-26-2008, 11:14 PM
hi,
They will ask you some specific questions about the job and a piece of advice. Do some research on the company and the products you are supposed to sell. You will make a very good impression if you can talk about their products.:mad: