Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : How is the MCSE certified job market?

hudda
01-28-2007, 11:52 PM
I am Canadian currently live outside Canada, I have plan to comeback to Toronto or Edmonton. I am curious which city I have more opportunity for my filed, how is the IT, job market in general in Canada and what are the best places for me to search. If possible, please let me know specific to Administrator.

Thank you

Tsveta
01-29-2007, 08:38 AM
There is a demand in the IT market now. Toronto is bigger than Edmonton so probably you'll find more job opportunities. This doesn't mean that you won't find a job in Edmonton, lots of opportunities there too because of the Alberta’s booming economy...

hudda
01-31-2007, 11:22 AM
Thank you Tsveta, can you give me the site, like monster, Kelly tried no luck so far, if you know some of the site let me know please. I have seen cisco also needed many places........

Tsveta
01-31-2007, 01:04 PM
Hi, you can contact employment agencies (http://www.jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=1&sp=1)in your field and publish your resume on monster.ca and workopolis.com

When are you planning to come back?

hudda
02-01-2007, 09:12 AM
hi Tsveta some time in the Mid of Marh...... i try applying while i am here but no one respond me.... so i had to look into those ageny again

Thank you

Tsveta
02-02-2007, 09:01 AM
Hi,

Update your resume regularly and call the employment agents. It is very important to establish personal contact with them.