Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Multilingual Searching a job in Toronto,(other areas).

Multilingual
02-13-2007, 10:06 AM
Multilingual prepared to increase experiences in Canada or the USA!!!

MULTI-LINGUAL EXPERIENCED HOSPITALITY AREA
Searching a job in the Hospitality-Tourism Industry,Customer Service,areas which Several languages are required,and in an advancing company strategically positioned in a highly competitive market.

Since 1991 of successful experience in Hotel Restaurant Catering and Tourism. Consistently made significant contributions to corporate goals for a better way to communicate and for the growth and profits in the Hospitality and Charity area. Implemented, and managed on a productive Food and beverage Service Sales,etc...I do also have short experinces in call centre,and a very good experience in Customer services in the Oil industry.

Nationality: Belgian.
Languages;Portuguese (As mother Language)English,Spanish,German,French,Italian ,Dutch,Luxembourgeois(good notions).

PS: I going to Toronto from 31May till 16th of June.We could meet for interviews.(My principal purpose of coming is a search for a job and be called for interviews,beside my vacations).

Please contact me for more informations.All american enterprises,I will be also very happy to hear from you.
I do need a sponsorship for the visa, or a skilled worker contract before i leave Belgium (to get the visa).
I am at 100% willing to relocate(Toronto,Ottawa,Quebec,BC,etc.and USA)
I can arrange the relocation on my own.
I am in Several Job agencies Online like Monster.com,monster.ca,jobbankusa,jobbankcanada,et c,etc.. I also do have informations about visas, the problem is that I don't have the enough amount asked for the Skilled worker visa, That's why I do need a Contract before applying, would be probably, easier,right?

Ps: New friends are also WELCOME!!!
Sincerely,
Monica
monica_dasilva2003@yahoo.com
At my website you can help with donations,and I will help you when I am finally there,for sure.
Thanks a lot.
visit:http://www.cheapebookdeals.net