Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Caregiver Needed for Elderly Couple

jdomaoan
02-16-2007, 01:31 PM
Main duties of job:
This is a live-in caregiver position in a home with a disabled couple. The husband is a 73 year old who suffered a severe right hemisphere stroke in October 2006 and uses a wheelchair and has some cognitive impairment. The wife is a 69 year old who is severely affected by Multiple Sclerosis, only having very limited use of one hand and having both cardiac and respiratory conditions. Duties would include:

*supervision and assistance with dressing, grooming, and feeding of husband
continence care and bathing of husband

*physiotherapy sessions at home and in conjunction with local health care providers for husband

*general supervision for safety and companionship with both husband and wife
light occasional housekeeping (simple meal preparation, laundry etc.)
very occasionally on call for night care (ideally)

Assistance for the caregiver is available. The couple's son has devoted his time caring for the couple full time and needs extra hand to give the couple one on one care and attention. The caregiver must have knowledge with Physiotherapy, as this will be a big help.

Please respond to this ad if you have the qualifications, experiences and dedication. Thank you.

chanex
07-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Dear Employer,

I am from Philippines. How could I apply for that job?

Beloved
07-12-2008, 12:01 PM
I am the holder of a BA Degree, licenced Health Aide Provider, Certificate in Standard First Aid, Certificate in Practical Home Nursing

Holder of General Driver’s licence

Fluent in English, Certificate in Basic Spanish and currently pursing basic French.
12+ years experience as a Caregiver (Elder care to include persons who had stroke etc. and child care))

I am in the Caribbean, and would be more than willing to relocate to work for you.

I may be contacted at lovedevoted2008@gmail.com

carj20
01-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Main duties of job:
This is a live-in caregiver position in a home with a disabled couple. The husband is a 73 year old who suffered a severe right hemisphere stroke in October 2006 and uses a wheelchair and has some cognitive impairment. The wife is a 69 year old who is severely affected by Multiple Sclerosis, only having very limited use of one hand and having both cardiac and respiratory conditions. Duties would include:

*supervision and assistance with dressing, grooming, and feeding of husband
continence care and bathing of husband

*physiotherapy sessions at home and in conjunction with local health care providers for husband

*general supervision for safety and companionship with both husband and wife
light occasional housekeeping (simple meal preparation, laundry etc.)
very occasionally on call for night care (ideally)

Assistance for the caregiver is available. The couple's son has devoted his time caring for the couple full time and needs extra hand to give the couple one on one care and attention. The caregiver must have knowledge with Physiotherapy, as this will be a big help.

Please respond to this ad if you have the qualifications, experiences and dedication. Thank you.

hi im interested on this job,just wanted to know f how can i apply.im here in united kingdom but im from philippines and im working in a nursing home at the moment,,its a home for the elderly..im a senior care assistant on my work,,pls reply me asap