Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Looking to move to Canada

Neohamster
03-13-2007, 10:13 PM
I'm looking to move to Canada, finding a job before request the working visa makes things easyer.
I'm mexican, 31 years old, excelent health, good english, looking for any kind of job, I have experience in a variety of jobs, woked 1 year as a cook in Indiana U.S., 1 year as a blue-collar worker in a thermo electric plant in Mexico, 1 year in a pet store in mexico, 1 year as a hamster breeder, 3 year as a senior manager in an electronics store in Mexico and currently 2 1/2 years in the mexican public service as chief in the city ecology department.
I'm multitask, adaptable, social, can work in any area, from spanish translator, construction worker, manager, even selling hot dogs in a footbal game.
I want to move from Mexico, a beautifull country with a bad goverment, I have a family and want to raise my kid in a country like Canada. Any help will be deeply apreciated.

contractor
03-15-2007, 09:53 AM
Hi, looks like you have various qualifications. What is it you want to work in Canada? You can try monster.ca and workopolis.com for more job offers and you can check out the job offers (http://jobforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=16)section on this forum.

Neohamster
03-24-2007, 10:14 PM
"Hi, looks like you have various qualifications. What is it you want to work in Canada? You can try monster.ca and workopolis.com for more job offers and you can check out the job offers section on this forum."

Thx for the info, though I've tried all those options but I still have hard time finding someone that make ma a job offer to be able to apply for my visa, all jobs I've found ask for people that already have the visa. :(