Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : need your advice

TheEagle
03-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Hello..

Iam from Yemen but Iam living in Saudi Arabia.I have studied Computer Engineering in Sanaa(capital city in yemen) for 4 years and I got the third position in my class.
My graduate project was Building a security System using laser beams and mirrors for structures managed by a computer.When I finished my university I was surprised that no company give attention to my project.
and also no one accept me to enjoy them in their company.Then one of my father friends accept me in his small organization for a GPS project temproraly.I worked for them 3 months then they decided to left the project because it took along time and my experiance was not enough to complete the project.
So because I found that nothing remain to me I decided to leave the company.Then I decided to learn C++ then Windows Application programming using C# depending on books and my computer for one year but even no one accepted my CV.
.Then I entered Microsoft Windows Application exam but I failed.Then I decided to learn ASP.NET in the same way for along time but this time I passed the Microsoft Web Application exam but even no one accept my CV.They told me because I didn't made any projects(many times since my graduation).
So I decided to make my own website www.engineeringprojects.net.Then I sent my CV to a government company in Riyadh because they put an advertise that they want an asp.net developer then their computer department manager called me by phone and told me to come for interview.
I went to him on time then he said You didn't work in any company for three years which mean you don't care for working in a job.I told him that I took the exams and made the website to get a job but no use.Then a company accepted me at last but they made a condition that I must finish the web application they want in 3 days even that their sql 2000 server is not working(may be because of a problem in their network).
Then I found at last a job in a human resources department(not the IT department) the salary was small but I didn't care.But after a month I realized the programmer who work with me as a manager decided to make me work on things like modifying files names and then only design which I wasn't good in.So I told him that I studied programming for a long time and I want to gain experience in programming but he refused and said If you want to continue with us you should only work in designing and arabtizing because we don't have enough time.So we were not understanding each other for some time.Then I have resigned because he prevented me from working in programming and he asked me to resign too.this was my last job for only 2 months.Now Iam 27 years old and in 4 years I worked only 5 months.May be I need some real world training course or getting a Master degree from an excellent university in Computer Engineering(microcontrollers and usb port programming for example) or in programming or in 3d programming(I love 3D Max) to survive.Please I need your advice because Iam tired.

Tsveta
03-16-2007, 09:58 AM
Hi, Are you looking for a job in Canada?

TheEagle
03-16-2007, 01:50 PM
Hi, Are you looking for a job in Canada?

Thank you for your reply.Of course the job is always important but the most important for me is getting good education and training to reach a better level in education.Can you tell me about a computer training center or a college in Canada that is suitable for me as a computer engineer or as a programmer.

Tsveta
03-19-2007, 09:40 AM
Thank you for your reply.Of course the job is always important but the most important for me is getting good education and training to reach a better level in education.Can you tell me about a computer training center or a college in Canada that is suitable for me as a computer engineer or as a programmer.

Hi, That's true,
It depends on where in Canada you want to go? This is a list of Colleges and Universities in Canada: http://www.uottawa.ca/inetres/cdnlist.html
You can contact them and they will be happy to send you detailed information and brochures.

TheEagle
03-19-2007, 02:56 PM
Hi, That's true,
It depends on where in Canada you want to go? This is a list of Colleges and Universities in Canada: http://www.uottawa.ca/inetres/cdnlist.html
You can contact them and they will be happy to send you detailed information and brochures.

Thank you very much for this valuable list I will add it for my favorites.:)