Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : free accounting software

Paul
04-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Hi all,
I'm looking for free accounting software. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

srv
04-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Microsoft has free accounting software. I think it is called Office Accounting Express 2007. You can download from their web site for free. I don't use it, but I hear it has the familiar look of their Office...

Paul
04-11-2007, 10:13 AM
Thanks, I may try that!

anderson
05-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Hi guys, Did you file your taxes on time? :eek:
I did with such heartache....All weekend I was swamped with paper….

jojoba
05-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Yep, I filed my paper earlier - electronic submission and I already got a refund! Believe it or not... :cool:

RSTech
05-08-2007, 05:10 PM
Yep, I filed on time and to my delight I overpaid on my installment payments through the year so I got a few thousand back! Yahoo! Of course they are just going to take it back on the next installment payment so I'm not that excited. Only took 1 week to get my refund deposited into my account after Net filing.

Back to the topic of the thread, I'm not familiar with free accounting software but I use QuickBooks and its not too bad for price depending on what version you get. Depends what you want to do, you might even be able to use Quicken or Excel but these all have a cost. Sorry, that's not much help.

contractor
05-14-2007, 10:47 AM
I don't know about free software but QuickBooks is good and easy to use once you get accustomed to it.