Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Company inquiry

dexlyn
04-12-2007, 09:18 AM
Hello! I'd like to inquire on the company Wells Fargo Financial Corp. Is it a good company to work with in Canada? Also, is it normal to receive a U$2500 salary per week in an office? We don't have any relatives or friends in Canada that we could ask for any advice. Your comments will be helpful for my cousin's decision.:)

Tsveta
04-12-2007, 09:40 AM
Wells Fargo is a well knows name in the financial sector. $2500 per week is lot of money so I guess you are applying for some senior position.
What kind of position are you applying for?

dexlyn
04-12-2007, 06:41 PM
I'm not actually the one who applied there. It's my cousin who happens to be in Finance. She just mentioned it to me and asked me for my advice. I'm not familiar with the companies in Canada so I was hoping that in this forum someone could give us insights. She already searched the website of the company though you can't rely on internet alone. It's still better to ask the people living in the area to give personal advise and experience with the company.

Thank you for your valuable insight.

Tsveta
04-13-2007, 11:45 AM
No problem.
Wells Fargo Financial is a provider of financial products and services, including personal loans, mortgage refinancing, home equity loans, auto financing, you name it.
It is a big reputable company and if she is aiming for a seniour management position she may probably get a six figure yearly.

dexlyn
04-16-2007, 04:08 AM
Appreciate your comments a lot.

dexlyn
04-17-2007, 10:24 AM
Hello! I had just browsed in jobvent.com looking for any reviews. Most of the posts there are negative remarks to the said company. I'm just curious. Do any of you think that these remarks were true? Do any of you have worked or dealt with the company?

Tsveta
04-17-2007, 06:49 PM
Hi, I haven't worked for them but I know they are a big corporation and a lot of people hate big corporations. One of the things - You are expected to work overtime without pay... :rolleyes:

dexlyn
04-19-2007, 06:05 AM
Thanks Tsveta for the info and your patience.