Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Stucco Plasterer, Tourism

floh
04-13-2007, 04:32 AM
Hey, is there someone looking for an stucco plasterer master or an housebuilder? My husband is looking for a job. I´m also looking for a work. I speak English, German and Portugese. My family and I would like to come from Germany to Canada to live there.

Tsveta
04-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Hi floh,
Do you have a work permit? Do you want to immigrate to Canada? There are different ways to come to Canada. You can find a job and come here for a limited period of time to work, you can apply for skilled worker immigration and come and settle in Canada. What do you want to do?

floh
04-13-2007, 12:42 PM
Hi floh,
Do you have a work permit? Do you want to immigrate to Canada? There are different ways to come to Canada. You can find a job and come here for a limited period of time to work, you can apply for skilled worker immigration and come and settle in Canada. What do you want to do?

Hi Tsveta, we want to imigrate to Canada as soon as possible. We have no work permit in Canada. If we find a work for limited period of time, we will take that chance to immigrate. We want to go to Ontario. We (Parents and two kids 11,14 years) are living for the last 10 years in Portugal and we would like to immigrate from Germany to Canada. Thank you for helping

Tsveta
04-16-2007, 10:11 AM
Hi floh,
You can go to Citizenship and Immigration Canada web site for more information how to immigrate and what documents you need to apply: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.html