Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Information on this site

BRaymond
04-16-2007, 12:22 PM
Has anyone heard of an on line data entry site called My Data Team? Am looking for on line data entry work from home and have looked at this one. It looks good and has been recommended, but it charges a fee to sign up. Is this normal for a company to charge a one time sign up fee or should I be aware of this site? Any help on this site would be appreciated.
Thanks, Beth

Administrator
04-17-2007, 10:08 AM
I wouldn't recommend any site or organization that charges fee for sign up/training.

jojoba
04-18-2007, 01:14 PM
I don’t know of such a web site. I only heard people are looking for data entry jobs but never heard of any legitimate data entry jobs. I start to think this “data entry” is all a big scam... :confused:

kpfingaz
05-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Most data entry sites are just one big scam - they mislead you and when you sign up you are surprised with what you have to do to earn money. I tried one a year ago and learned from the experience.

If you want to do data entry work from home try freelance looking for sites that offer freelance opportunities. There are some that offer proofreading jobs, article writing etc.

lana
05-22-2007, 11:08 AM
If you want to do data entry work from home try freelance looking for sites that offer freelance opportunities. There are some that offer proofreading jobs, article writing etc.

I know people make a living from proofreading and article writing. There are so many new web sites that need editing and articles. Try google groups.