Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Forklift Operator/Shipper/Receiver/Warehouse

Zackeria
04-25-2007, 12:42 PM
Hi, I am looking for work in London Ontario. I am a certified forklift operator,with experience in shipping and receiving, inventory controls and warhousing. I have recently studied and written for my GED, so I have been out of work for a few months. I am out of unemployment insurance, and funding for my schooling. Desperatly need to get back to work. Will work days or afternoons, no midnights. Contact me at nostelgiceagle@msn.com

Tsveta
04-26-2007, 10:12 AM
Hi, did you try to look for job through recruitment agencies? This employment agencies (http://www.jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=1&sp=1) list may help you find the right recruiter.

Zackeria
05-07-2007, 05:26 PM
Hi, did you try to look for job through recruitment agencies? This employment agencies (http://www.jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=1&sp=1) list may help you find the right recruiter.

Yes I have tried employment agencies, I am currently signed up with just about all of the ones in London Ont. Yet I still am looking for work, because they don't bother to call me back, or they think I will work for ten dollars an hour, with over fifteen years experience. I personally have never had good luck with these DREAM MERCHANTS.

Tsveta
05-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Well then maybe you have to contact the employers directly. It is always better to sign a contract with the employer.

Zackeria
05-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Well it would be OK, if you were able to contact the employer. Now you can't contact the employer, because they want you to go through these dream merchants, who ignor you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Also can you help me to fix the spelling mistake in the header? It should read Forklift Operator
Thanks.

Tsveta
05-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Well it would be OK, if you were able to contact the employer. Now you can't contact the employer, because they want you to go through these dream merchants, who ignor you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Also can you help me to fix the spelling mistake in the header? It should read Forklift Operator
Thanks.

No problem.
Well it is like catch 22 isn't it? I know a lot of jobseekers get frustrated with the recruiters.... The irony is they are supposed to be there to help you not to get in the way between the jobseeker and the employer…