1. Define success for yourself.
2. Develop a personal plan on a 3 year strategy
3. Learn to manage your strategy
4. Keep positive attitude
5. Learn to be a team player
6. Increase your personal assets

jojoba
06-05-2007, 10:27 AM
I think some people try to learn that all their lives without any success. It sounds very easy when you read it though. Also it is one of the best qualities the employers seek in a person.

Tsveta
06-13-2007, 02:33 PM
The ability to manage your priorities is always important for your efficiency at work. Also it is one of the most common asking questions during a job interview. “Would you give an example how you manage your priorities?”... There are even workshops on Priority Planning :)

lana
07-13-2007, 11:19 AM
Most of the people waste their time a lot. You have to plan your day at work and not get distracted by checking your email every 2 minutes or answering your phone whenever it rings. You have a voicemail for that.
Concentrate on your work and make a plan for every day. You will notice how effective you have become immediately.

4indianwoman
09-24-2007, 01:49 PM
Yes! A perfect planning of priorities in one's life makes him better person not even in his/ her professional life but also his/her personal life..

johny
06-22-2009, 09:33 PM
My two steps are
1. long term planning - I specify my targets, this is the big picture of what I want to achieve in a year or in 3-5 years.

2. short term planning - what do I have to accomplish daily or weekly to be a step closer to my big plans

A daily simple choice between taking instant coffee rather than one from starbucks can be a great deal for my goal of increasing my monthly savings. :)

albissmith
09-14-2009, 06:53 AM
Yes If you want to get success in life or career,these plans are superb and going to decide your priorities in life.:)

careeradviser
11-19-2009, 02:28 AM
These are nice tips. I feel positive attitude and definiteness of purpose can help a person in priority planning.