Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Need an Urgent Career Guide?

Fatima980
06-08-2007, 08:47 AM
I am from PAKISTAN,married.My Husband from Mississauga ONTARIO he is CANADIAN ans living right there since almost 20 yrs.About my Sponsorship procedure I have to send him all necessary attach documents including Permanent Residence Forms and Medical...I neeeed to know how much maximum time require to complete my Sponsorship and Immigration plus I am studing ACCA in pakistan so after completing all formalities if I come to Mississauga, Canada may I continue my ACCA studies without any hurdles and TIME same as i am doing right here....If YES, what are the authenticated UNIVERSITY / INSTITUE offering ACCA should i consult them to continue...or what are the best right career path you recomend me to choose regarding my ACCA studies?
Is that charmful/scopeful foe doinf ACCA right there in CANADA? Formm where i got the best information and knowledge about Market Value and Opportunities for ACCA holders, their Career,future,professional scop or Labour demand, Employment rateand their salary per hour ranges from initially?Is there any comparison between CAs and ACCAs holdersin CANADA in all respect?ans what best to do either CA or ACCA? and if NO then what is the alternate Option or what are the number of best Occupations in CANADA to continue to join?
While go through my quries you all can guess how much I am confuse alot...as I am all NEW in CANADA and completely unfamiliar to rules and regulation and all about CANADA and its government ...I know some resourceful web links for newcomers and immigrants and I do read them out too but still I really need a right career assistance,attention and advice at the right time from you all guys....as I know It'll be more great helpful for me and I'll be very thankful to you too...
With Regards;

Tsveta
06-11-2007, 10:52 AM
Hi,

The time for processing a sponsorship may vary from a couple of months to 1 1/2 years. It depends on how busy the embassy is and I guess in Pakistan the embassy is very busy. You can call them and they may be able to tell you how long it will take. There are job opportunities for accountants, I guess this is what you study, and you can search on monster.ca and workopolis.com to get the big picture.

When are you going to graduate?

newincanada
06-20-2007, 10:41 AM
About your pool: I guess it depends on your occupation but I think the chances are good :)