PDA

View Full Version : Mining Engineer

geoorge
09-21-2007, 02:14 PM
Yury Petrenko

334 Moore Park Ave., Toronto, ON. M2R2R6

Tel. 1-416-271-4586 (cell)
email:george.petrenko@yahoo.com
I’m landed emigrant and I’ve come in Canada in 2005. I’m looking for a job of mining engineer anywhere in Canada and I’m willing to relocate upon a job request.
Analytical, self motivated professional with graduate degree Mining Engineer and 20+ years
experience in Mining industry. Proven capabilities in solution technical and economic problems. Reputation for high performance managing in multiple-tasks high pressure, time sensitive and fast-paced environments. Well developed interpersonal skills to build positive relations. Team oriented and able to work independently. I go in for sport.

Career Highlights

1. Mining (underground) overman, Ventilation and Work Safety Unit of Abaiskaya coal mine of Karagandinsky Production Amalgamation for Coal Mining (The Soviet Union, Kazakhstan, Karaganda). 10.1977 – 09.1978
2. Deputy Supervisor of Ventilation and Work Safety Unit of coal mine. 09.1978 – 07.1982
3. Mining overman at the Production Unit. 07.1982 – 02.1983
4. Acting Chief Technologist of a coal mine. 02.1983 – 07.1983
5. Mining (underground) overman, Ventilation and Work Safety Unit of Kostenko coal mine. 07.1983 – 09.1983
6. Mining overman at the Production Unit. 09.1983 – 10.1988
7. Chief Technologist of Stakhanovskaya coal mine. 10.1988 – 03.1998
8. Mining Works Consultant (designing of projects of water-supply,spillway, solution of ventilation problems of coal mines). 05.1998 – 06.2005

Core Knowledge Areas

> Strategic and Operational Planning.
> Expansion management.
> Computer skills: Internet, Office, AutoCAD.
> I know electronics. I worked as deputy of
mechanic of the Production Unit of a coal
mine for 6 months (unofficially).

Achievements

In the role of Chief Technologist of a coal mine I was responsible for General Reconstruction of Stakhanovskaya coal mine. In result, one of the most dangerous coal mines of Karagandinsky Production Amalgamation for Coal Mining, became a very safety coal mine. It allowed getting
431 000 tons of a coal for month from one coal-face. I was acting Chief Engineer in the Chief Engineer or Director (supervisor) absence.

Education

Mining Engineer Diploma, Polytechnic Institute (nowadays -Technical University), Karaganda, Kazakhstan. Comparative Education Service of University of Toronto considers Yury Petrenko’s
Diploma to be equivalent in academic level to a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, specializing in Mining Engineering, from a Canadian university.