Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Income from Internet!?

michaham
02-28-2006, 10:43 PM
HI!

Online income?

If you want some more information on that please contact me: micha@homeworkincome.ws

It really works!

Micha

Isaac
03-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Making money on the internet is very possible. You can also work with real world businesses to provide Internet services to them, all from home. I know of some people who have contracts for doing work on websites and customer service through email etc from home and get a regular paycheck.

Bronco
03-01-2006, 04:43 PM
How do they make the money though?
Ie - where does the money come from?

I assume it is e-commerce related?

Administrator
03-01-2006, 08:25 PM
You can earn money online in many different ways. You can have a content website and get paid for displying ads. You can start e-commerce website and sell something. You can have a paid subscription service, like newsletter or something like that. You can be a web host...

Just a few ideas :)

aladin42
03-02-2006, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the advice Peter.
I was thinking of becoming an affiliate but I'm not sure if it's worth it. In order to sell more I need to attract visitors to my site, but how I don't know how....

Ronin
03-02-2006, 04:26 PM
Great ideas!
I have some good areas where I believe I could make some informative websites.

One thing though, where do we get the ads from to put on the website?

Julie
03-02-2006, 10:28 PM
Google Adsense is the biggest advertisement provider.
You need to have a good website made before you apply with them though.

Also you can be an affiliate through sites like Amazon, where they pay you a percentage of sales made.

Jon
03-03-2006, 12:18 PM
Google Adsense is the biggest advertisement provider.
You need to have a good website made before you apply with them though.

Also you can be an affiliate through sites like Amazon, where they pay you a percentage of sales made.

I think you'll find YPN is giving larger payouts (or so I hear) but the CRT (Click through ratio) is a lot lower because they have smaller amounts of much larger advertisers when compared with Adsense.

It is still in Beta and restriced registration, so your best bet is getting an invite off someone :)

Ladyluck
03-06-2006, 04:20 PM
It's CTR isn't it? ;)

I think YPN is still only open to US residents!
I have not applied myself, so am unsure if this includes Canada as well.

Has anyone had experience using any of these programs?

trappercase
03-07-2006, 11:48 AM
The key to attracting traffic to your site, in my opinion, is content, content, content. If your content is good and it is a well designed website, the traffic will come. It also helps to link to related but not competing websites. Chances are if they receive traffic from you they will reciprocate and link to you. Another popular way to get traffic is to start a blog. Blogs are all the rage now. If you can get people to read your blog, you can link to your business site from your blog. Don't be afraid to "farm out" any skills that you may not be the best at, for example web design and SEO.