Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Personal Headhunters in Toronto?

nemzor
10-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Hello!

I was just wondering if there were any 'personal' headhunter agencies in the Toronto that anyone would know of..

I have a friend from Europe that would like to complete his co-op portion of his schooling in Canada (preferably the Toronto-region), but he does not start his co-op for another 6 months. I have been trying to help him by looking up with job postings on the ever-so-popular Monster and Workopolis, but I believe a majority of those postings (and companies for that matter) are rather looking for someone immediately, rather than wait 6 months.

Another friend of mine overseas had recently gone to China for his co-op through this 'personal' headhunter route (with the headhunter being located in China); he of course had to pay up a fee for these services, but this headhunter had arrange everything from the company he would be working for (when it was time for his co-op), living arrangements, etc. He just needed to get the ticket to fly out to China and a working visa and was set up right away once he arrived.

If anyone has any information on personal headhunters in the Toronto region or guidance that I can relay on to my friend, I would be extremely grateful!

Thank you! :)