Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Shoud we write our resume or should we hire prof. writers to do the job?

skillipedia
10-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Many resume writers argue that only them know about how a resume should be compiled, but in the real word, we should be able to prepare our resume as in the future we have to edit the resume for every job application

Roshni Poddar
08-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Depends upon your confidence. These services provide you with perfect resumes. In case you are desperate and you want everything to be perfect before you go for the interview, you should start of with Professional Writer... :)

Many resume writers argue that only them know about how a resume should be compiled, but in the real word, we should be able to prepare our resume as in the future we have to edit the resume for every job application

jacky56
10-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Can I ask which are the best services to use? I'm thinking of having someone to look over my resume. And I guess the cover letter though it would be different for every job I apply to I guess.

Administrator
10-07-2008, 09:29 AM
You can have your resume edited by a professional but it is true that it has to be tailored for each position you are applying in order to get to the interview.

mishraonnet
10-30-2008, 01:15 AM
According to me resume cover letter is very important for applying any job. If you are able to make a professional resume then you can do it if you do not know how to make professional resume then you have to hire professional resume writer like Timesjobs.com provide these services on International level and he has good reputation in resume writing and job searches. :)

harbor89
12-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Whether or not to have resume writer is a personal decision. First of all if you are a fresher,hire a resume writer.But if you are experienced then write your resume yourself. A professional resume writer who specializes in your industry will know (and include) keywords that will help recruiters find your resume when searching online.If chosen carefully, a resume writer can give you the resume you need to get the job you deserve.

halo6
03-20-2009, 11:05 PM
If your resume is not working then I would get a second opinion. Ask a friend for help. Hiring a pro is a good option too.

legitworkfromhomejobs
06-13-2009, 11:53 AM
Depending on what kind of jobs you want. My past 2 offline jobs don't require any resume. They ask for my portfolio and I got the job. :)

kimjobsearch
06-30-2009, 09:14 PM
I liked Ivy Eyes Editing. I requested they use my original resume template, but they totally transformed my content and brought out the best in my resume--and revamped my cover letter too. And they were cheeeeeeeeap! Two thumbs up.

georgebuffet
07-10-2009, 05:15 AM
Hi,

It is better to write your resumes by your own. If you are not confident then you can get advice from the professionals and the you can write. It will help you in the interview.

Hope it helps :)