Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : websites

Ally
03-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Hi there!!!

I am looking to get my website set up, but i am looking for a canadain company to do the hosting for me, i.e set up the templates, the domain name etc.., i have found a lot of sites so far, but i think they are mainly american and a Canadain one would be preferred.

Does anyone know if any compaines? that are any good, for pricing etc, support.

Cheers

Ally

Administrator
03-13-2006, 05:55 PM
Check http://www.asp-hosting.ca - Canadian hosting company based in Toronto.

Ally
03-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Thanks, Peter,

I checked out the website and i don't think it is what i am looking for. How about this.

Do you know any any good hosting sites out there, that actually supply the templates for you, you know point and click stuff and maybe a bit of HTML.

cheers

Ally

Ronin
03-15-2006, 06:52 PM
I know that if you get a domain and hosting with godaddy.com, they will provide you with a start up website.
I believe it's a very simple HTML site that you can customize yourself if you really want to.

Check it out :)

mousellaneous
03-18-2006, 09:52 PM
I only mention this because there is big money that can be made in affiliate programs. I know this is not what you were probably searching for but it does make you money while you sleep AND they set it all up for you. All you have to do is input a few bits of information and they create the site. If you are going to make money on the internet having multiple streams of income is a must!

If you want an example of what the page will look like, go to [EDIT: NO SELF PROMOTION ALLOWED] , see what will be available to people looking at your page and click on the banner at the top of the page which will give you information on the specifics of how it works and how easy it is to set up.

Good luck to all!

whitey
03-19-2006, 04:33 PM
Hi there!!!

I am looking to get my website set up, but i am looking for a canadain company to do the hosting for me, i.e set up the templates, the domain name etc.., i have found a lot of sites so far, but i think they are mainly american and a Canadain one would be preferred.

Does anyone know if any compaines? that are any good, for pricing etc, support.

Cheers

Ally

Is there any reason why you need a Canadian host?
You can get very cheap hosting in the US and in other countries as well, and your users won't know any different :)