Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Multi-skilled

Malcolm
11-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Presently United Kingdom based, I am looking at what opportunities may be available for me in Canada, preferably based in the Winnipeg area. I have been working, over the last 24 years, in the construction industry majority of which (nineteen years) was in the HVAC field have started from apprenticeship level culminating in running a partnership based company carrying out design and build packages in HVAC/Plumbing for large domestic and commercial clientele. Over the last five years, I have been involved with the property maintenance/refurbishment field engaging in a very wide range of domestic repair and maintenance works to revamping/renovation of domestic properties including new bathroom fit-outs, new kitchen fit-outs, various types of flooring fit-outs, not forgetting woodworks, painting and decorating. I would be happy to hear from companies that carry out a range of works that would need someone with design and build experience with good client facing skills that can work in a variety of projects.