Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Hydro one Interview..please help

salzurba
02-17-2008, 04:17 PM
Hello Everybody,

I am new to this forum.. It seems a very useful one and with active members. Actually i need help ...I have an interview with Hydro one ..it has a technical part and behavioral part. I am just wondering if any one had this interview or know what kind of technical questions they ask... its for new grad position thanks alot and waiting ur reply urgently

thanks alot
I appreciate that

Roshni Poddar
08-09-2008, 10:35 AM
Since its long since you made the post, I am sure you have got through the interview. Anyways, there are few things that i found while preparing for my first interview. It was that most technical interviewers opt for going with the basics of your knowledge in the initial and looking at your confidence or in some people's case over confidence, proceed with the questions...Do not forget to clear your basics before preparing for tough questions. You might not even make it that far, if you are weak at ground level... :(

Hello Everybody,

I am new to this forum.. It seems a very useful one and with active members. Actually i need help ...I have an interview with Hydro one ..it has a technical part and behavioral part. I am just wondering if any one had this interview or know what kind of technical questions they ask... its for new grad position thanks alot and waiting ur reply urgently

thanks alot
I appreciate that