Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Hello to everybody,i am coming soon to vancouver

josephtekeng
04-27-2006, 08:11 AM
Hello There!
I just regitered with, i am a potential immigrant to Canada and have submited my application as a skilled worker.i would like to know more about your experience as an immigrant in canada.I choosed Vancouver and would like to know more about this city.
Thanks for all your replies.

josephtekeng
04-27-2006, 08:21 AM
Hello!
I would like to know, after the Medical examinations that we did successfuly on the 22th of March 2006,when can we expect a call from the Embassy for the collection of the visas? Please tell me more about your own experience.
Best regards!

Rómulo
04-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Hi,

I guess all depends upon the embassy that services your geographical area.
In my particular case I did my medicals and maild them in August 2005. In December 2005 I received the notification to send in my passports and photos. Then, in early March 2006, I finally received my visas. I was quite satisfied with the timeline but this is not case with citizens of other parts of the world.

Good luck with your process.:)

Administrator
04-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Rómulo is correct, that the processing time for your visas will depend on what is the workload in the particular Canadian embassy where you applied for immigration. Which embassy did you apply in?

Tsveta
04-27-2006, 09:58 AM
Hello There!
I just regitered with, i am a potential immigrant to Canada and have submited my application as a skilled worker.i would like to know more about your experience as an immigrant in canada.I choosed Vancouver and would like to know more about this city.
Thanks for all your replies.

Vancouver is a big city with lots of job opportunities. It is raining a lot but it's warm and the mountans and the ocean are at your doorstep. read more here:

http://jobforum.ca/showthread.php?t=365