Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Reply Needed

sami79
03-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Hello All Friends This is me Sami from Pakistan ! 28 Male

I have sent my application as a skilled worker to Canadian High Commission Islamabad and got the acknowledgment letter also in which they have given me the file number of mine and other information related to the immigration. I want to know few things and if anyone will tell me through detail reply I will be thankful to that person.

First of all I want to know that if I give the IELTS exam now will it be accepted whenever I will get a call from Visa office. Or I have to wait for three years than I have to give the exam of IELTS? Actually I am in a problem. The last time I have given IELTS was back in October 2007 and I got 7 bands in both listening and speaking but in writing I have gotten 6.5 and in reading I have gotten 6.So IELTS can decrease my points Because I heard from somebody that the IELTS exam is getting more tough as compare to before even if anyone is giving as a General candidate.and Its in your kind knowlege that it expires after every two years.

I have done BCOM in 2001(14years) and than I did a course in Certificate in Information Technology (CIT) of 6 months also I have done one year diploma in English back in 1998.From 2003 to till now I am doing a work as a Data entry Operator in an Import Export company whose office is in Custom house Karachi. Aside to my job I have done few short courses in AutoCad, Mircormedia Dream Weave, Adobe photoshop.Micromedia Flash etc.These all courses were of two months each and duration of all courses were 32 hours each. Even I want to do a course as an Electrian too from Polytechnic College whose duration is 6 months. But my question is that Will these courses which I have done or I am going to do aside to my job increase my points of education or not?
I need to know few things that Can I do the IELTS exam right now if it is acceptable by the visa officer at that time while I will get the call by High commission? Or I have to do something else to increase my points in the field of study? If yes than which type of study suits me? Can I get other bachelor degree as a regular candidate from some government college or Is there any diploma which can increase my points? Please don’t tell me to do Masters as for that I have to leave my Job and I cant afford to do that. However you know that in Pakistan the colleges they don’t care much about the attendance of student.
My last question is that if I will get marry in this processing time of my application and my wife will be a Graduate. Can she go with me? Can I get the four points for that or not. Please remember that my sister is in Canada so I know I get the five points for that.And aboute french i know i cant do it so i wont join any course of french.
I will be very thankful to you if you will respond me with all necessary details. I am waiting for a very positive reply from you.
Take care
Sami