Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Work Schedule

flossy
05-05-2008, 04:57 AM
When is it to late to put up a Schedule. At my work we put the schedule up late Friday night for the following week. Here it is 4:00 AM Monday morning and my schedule is still not up. Is their some kind of rule of when a schedule should go up. This isn't the first time this has happened, she does to me at least once a month. Thanks

jojoba
08-12-2008, 01:06 PM
You have to talk to your manager about this. All job realted issues should be directed to him/her.

JENILOPAZ
10-04-2008, 02:26 AM
All Canadians have the right to work in a safe and healthy environment. If you are a federally regulated employer, we can help you improve health and safety on your work site. As an employee, the Government of Canada protects your rights through legislation, programs and services designed to prevent accidents and injuries on the job.

Tsveta
11-07-2008, 09:41 AM
All Canadians have the right to work in a safe and healthy environment. If you are a federally regulated employer, we can help you improve health and safety on your work site. As an employee, the Government of Canada protects your rights through legislation, programs and services designed to prevent accidents and injuries on the job.

you are missing the point of this thread! Nobody is talking about accidents and injuries here. Please next time try to think before answering.

Swift
12-14-2008, 11:25 PM
Sounds like a time crunch for the manager who should be posting this schedule. I can understand your frustations if you need this schedule to organize your week, transporation, child care, other work shifts.

Speak to your manager if this conflicts your entire work week and personal life.