Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Job Opportunity

megaworld
05-20-2006, 03:16 AM
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Sam Yoshida; the Vice President of Mega World, Osaka - Japan.
The Mega World International Ltd. was established in June 1992 to design, manufacture and market computer gaming controllers and computer accessories.
Throughout the years, Mega World has grown into a company with over 1,000 workers in China. All sales activities are coordinated through the Hong Kong head office so as to provide instant response and service to our customers.
Our current product range includes various USB peripherals including game controllers, hi-speed hubs and thumb drives, card readers, and cables. We also manufacture gaming devices for Sony Playstation and XBOX.
Mega World products are branded under the logo of "UTouch" with elite and hi-tech look. It is our strategy to appoint exclusive distributors to market and promote our "UTouch" controllers in different markets all over the world.
Besides developing, manufacturing and marketing our own branded products, Mega World has also been devoting a lot of effort to expand OEM/ODM business.
Our competitive edges are unique, stylish design, high quality reliable products, indispensable ergonomic hand feel for gaming controllers; and yet, all come in competitive prices.
We are always proud to offer our customers the most accommodative service, before and after sales. Our philosophy is always:
The Mega World is looking for representatives in North and South America, Europe, Australia and Africa that can assist the company in clearing her money in their respective states and Countries.
It is upon this note that we seek your assistance as our representative in your states and countries.
Be informed that as our representative, you will receive 15% of whatever amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an account the Company will avail to you.
The Mage World shall compensate you for your good works, loyalty and honesty.
If you are interested in this business/job offer, please email me on tech_megaworld@yahoo.ca

Best Regards,
Sam Yoshida
Vice President
Mega World
www. mega-world.com

Tsveta
05-21-2006, 01:29 PM
Do you have offices in Canada?

rdawg1234
06-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Id love to join but im too young:( :(

tomoko
06-07-2006, 04:09 AM
Good afternoon,i want to join ..but unfortunately im in the different country(phil) which i think its not possible,i hope if you will consider me as one of the candidate to fit on your company ,i really and very much appreciated.
i will wait for that oppurtunity sir.:)
thank you very much.
e mail me at : ermy_lance@yahoo.com

lookingforjob
06-07-2006, 07:43 AM
The original starter of this thread is no longer replying and maybe the administrators of the forum can close this thread?

Tsveta
06-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Thanks lookingforjob!