Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Relatives in Calgary

rjames
05-28-2006, 06:48 PM
I have an aunt and 2 uncles living in Canada. My aunt is already a Canadian citizen but have a natural blood of a Filipino. I also wish to go there where she is living. Can she bring me there quickly? I mean is the processing quicker than the independent immigrant because I have someone in Canada who can help me in my processing already?

lana
05-29-2006, 09:09 AM
If you apply as a skilled worker/independent immigrant, a relative will help you get more points and thus improve your chances to get a visa.

amal
06-06-2006, 12:06 PM
I have an aunt and 2 uncles living in Canada. My aunt is already a Canadian citizen but have a natural blood of a Filipino. I also wish to go there where she is living. Can she bring me there quickly? I mean is the processing quicker than the independent immigrant because I have someone in Canada who can help me in my processing already?

I have an aunt in Montreal. Because she is a close relative I got 1 point for that.

sleek
06-20-2006, 07:35 PM
I have an aunt in Montreal. Because she is a close relative I got 1 point for that.

Thats pretty cool. I thought it would only be immediate family such as father, mother etc which would be eligible.
________
Honda VTX1300CX (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_VTX1300CX)