Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Hello wise people !!!

Celtic Warrior
06-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Hello all you wise and wonderful people out there:D I am obviously new to this , so please if my questions have been asked before I apologise !!!

I will hopefully be moving over to Canada a little later in the year from Scotland. I have decided to use an immigration Lawyer, who is based in VANCOUVER (B.C).

The company in question, is Ian Goldman Associates, has anyone heard of them? They have told me my skills are quite varied(!), and would be able to find me a job fairly quickly.

I will have many more questions, of that there is no doubt, but in the meantime , thank you .

CW
:D

Tsveta
06-11-2008, 09:54 AM
Hello all you wise and wonderful people out there:D I am obviously new to this , so please if my questions have been asked before I apologise !!!

I will hopefully be moving over to Canada a little later in the year from Scotland. I have decided to use an immigration Lawyer, who is based in VANCOUVER (B.C).

The company in question, is Ian Goldman Associates, has anyone heard of them? They have told me my skills are quite varied(!), and would be able to find me a job fairly quickly.

I will have many more questions, of that there is no doubt, but in the meantime , thank you .

CW

No I haven't. Be careful when you use services like that because they usually promise a lot. What kind of job did they promise will find you? Does the service include processing of the immigration papers and finding a job?
Here is a list of Canadian Lawyers (http://www.getlawyer.ca/british+columbia--lawyers/)you can contact.

Celtic Warrior
06-11-2008, 03:58 PM
No I haven't. Be careful when you use services like that because they usually promise a lot. What kind of job did they promise will find you? Does the service include processing of the immigration papers and finding a job?
Here is a list of Canadian Lawyers (http://www.getlawyer.ca/british+columbia--lawyers/)you can contact.

Hello and thank you for getting back to me:)

They picked out the floorlaying bit from my resume, and said that as it was classed as highly skilled, and they knew that there were positions available in this line of work.

There service does include everything from finding a job to PR.

Here is there web site address. immigrationtocanada.org

Thank you for sending me the link , i will have a look at it in due course.

Cheers.
CW