Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : The Job You Don't Like

rjames
05-28-2006, 07:06 PM
I found this article that really applies to me. I love selling things but I didn't take a business course but I just go along with the current trend of course when I entered college, which the Computer Science. Now that I have graduated, I'm still into business. Although I still know the basics of programming, I haven't finish a program yet.

I hope you guys have the job that you wanted. As for me, I'm planning to get an MBA when I have saved money for schooling again. Anyway, here is the article that I have read.

So, you went to school and graduated with a great degree and got right into the workforce in record time only to find that you don’t like your current job. Now what? Do you just throw your hands up and decide to be stuck in a job that you don’t like forever? While it’s never a settling thing to change your career, it’s better to do it now, than to wait five, ten, or even fifteen years when you feel even more trapped in your career. This doesn’t mean that your degree is a waste; it just means that you need to find something else to do with it. Luckily, there are very few degrees out there that will only get you started in one career so start taking steps today to identify what you can do to find a job that you love.

Continue reading here - exforsys.com/content/view/1950/318/

Simon
06-01-2006, 09:17 AM
That's my case. I don't like my job and I'm thinking of changing my career path!
Thanks for the article!

I guess that a lot of people hate their jobs. I wonder why?

Tsveta
06-06-2006, 11:45 AM
I think that at the time you start hating your job it is time to move on. Find a new job, something more challenging or be a contractor. That way you will be constantly changing jobs and you will go to work with more enthusiasm.

lana
06-26-2006, 09:54 AM
I would love to be a painter. This is what I love, but no this is not what I do at my daytime job. The sad thing is that we have to work to survive and not to live....

ching
07-26-2006, 12:44 PM
Sadly it is true that alot of people don't like their jobs. A job that once you thought you'll love ends up boring and dull....